The Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education is responsible for recognition of foreign qualifications giving access to higher education and higher education qualifications for the purposes of further study and/or employment in Lithuania. Starting from 3 March 2020, applications are submitted online at http://epe.skvc.lt/.
Modern information platform ‘‘Electronic Recognition Area“ (EPE IS) has been developed and implemented by the Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education (SKVC). EPE IS maintains the entire process electronically, ensuring the quality of the process, its integrity, the accumulation of existing practices and its consistent application. The following services are provided by EPE IS:
- academic recognition of foreign secondary and higher education qualifications;
- grade conversion for holders of foreign qualifications, who can be accepted to the state-funded study places in Lithuanian higher education institutions or claim for scholarships;
- information provision about Lithuanian higher education qualifications;
- submission of appeals for academic recognition decisions taken by the SKVC;
- submission of appeals for academic recognition decisions taken by Lithuanian higher education institutions.
Should there be any questions concerning the application process, please contact SKVC at email@example.com or +370 5 210 4772