- Fill in and sign an application form.
- Provide required documents:
- Copy of secondary education certificate.
- Academic transcript (grades) of secondary school.
- Certificate of recognition of the qualifications issued by Ministry of Education of the Republic of Lithuania. Academic recognition is carried ou by Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education. skvc.lt
- Copy of Your Passport
- 1 recent passport-size photograph (3×4)
- A copy of document showing paid application fee (the name of the applicant and date of payment must be indicated).
- Pay the application fee
- Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Afterward we will contact you about your study application confirmation.
Important! Living expenses: You need a minimum budget of 300 Eur per month living expenses, depending upon your style. For visa you will need to provide bank statement(original, legalised) providing evidence of ability to support oneself of the duration of the studies
All documents have to be either in English or Lithuanian language.